The 2.4x2.4m is our smallest marquee. It is the perfect size for carpark stall holders as a car space is 2.6m wide.
The frame is made in a concertina design, so when the legs are drawn backwards, the marquee’s frame simply “pops up”. Once the marquee’s frame is open to full size, the legs of the frame are extended up to the desired height. This means that within a matter of minutes, the marquee can be set up and ready to use.
Package 1 Inclusions
Our marquees are bundled into standard packages that are ready to use straight out of the box.
This kit includes:
- 1 x Frame
- 1 x Fully Printed Roof (in your custom design)
- 1 x Heavy duty carry bag
- 1 x Set of durable pegs & strong ropes
- 1 x An instruction manual
- OPTIONAL EXTRA - Unprinted wall kits (to cover three sides)
- OPTIONAL EXTRA - Sand bag weights or cast iron weights (recommended)
Printing marquees can take time...
If you have an upcoming event date, please let us know first so we can set up a project plan to ensure your use date can be met.
If no specific date is confirmed with us, then we'd suggest to allow at least 4 weeks for designing artwork, order approval, manufacturing, and delivery. Our turn around times can be much quicker, but it will be determined by the complexity of your artwork and the speed of communication.
Our Circulex Frame
The top of the range, commercial grade frame. If you are using your marquee on a weekly basis or more, or, if you are frequenting areas that face tough weather conditions, the Circulex is designed to be the ultimate solution.
The Circulex frame is ideal for:
- Frequent use (multiple times a week)
- Harsher weather environments
- Semi-permanent installations (combined with a 100% PVC roof). Please speak with us first if you are looking to leave your marquee up for many days at a time
- People wanting the strongest, toughest possible marquee
The Circulex frame is not ideal for:
- Permanent use - marquees are portable structures and not designed to be left up permanently
- Stormy conditions
- Setting up solo - especially if you have any physical conditions or struggle lifting heavy weights
We have two primary fabrics to choose from: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our roofs are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (top can be left on the frame)
- Better print quality
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
- Circulex frames only
Are there any print limitations to my print package?
As far as the artwork goes, there are no design limitations as to what you can include on your design. You can have a one colour print, or a one hundred colour print. You can have text and drawings, you can also have high resolution photos. We will always offer advice as to what we know works and what doesn't!
How can I supply my own artwork?
If you or your designer is putting the design together, contact us and we'll send you the required template. It is important that the following steps are followed:
- The use of vector logos and illustrations wherever possible
- Any photos and rasterised illustrations to be 300 DPI or greater at a 1:10 scale
- Fonts and objects must be outlined, otherwise details can be lost or distorted
- Embed all images or any locally sourced files
- Pantone colour references and brand guidelines supplied where available
I don't have any artwork, can you design something for me?
Around 90% of our orders are designed by our in house graphics team, simply supply your vector logos and asset files, along with your design ideas. If you are after a brand new logo or a complex illustration however, you will need to employ the services of a professional graphic artist.
I need to colour match my marquee, is this possible?
Yes we can colour match by using the Pantone Matching System (PMS). If you do not already have pantone colours selected for your branding, you must select colours through an official Pantone medium (i.e. a Pantone colour book or Pantone calibration tools). Without these, you won't have an accurate representation of colour. Alternatively, we can offer a print sample for a small fee.
Are some colours better than others for shade?
Yes, definitely. Contrary to common belief, darker colours are best for shade (e.g. black or navy). This is because they absorb more light, meaning less heat inside your marquee. Darker fabrics do however fade quicker compared to lighter colours, so it is important to weigh up whether aesthetic or comfort is more important to you. Bright colours such as red and yellow can also reflect colour inside your marquee, so it is something to keep in mind if you are using your marquee to sell stock.
How long does it take to make?
If you don't have an artwork design ready to go, artwork alone can take anywhere from a day to a few weeks (depending on your design requirements). Once you are happy with the artwork, production time frames are typically 14-21 days. Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you have a deadline, it is very important that you communicate this to us first as time frames can change.
How do I know what series frame is right for me?
It all comes down to how you are using the marquee. We can only recommend which marquee is right for you based on what you tell us, so it's good to think ahead and pre-empt how much your marquee will be used, as well as where you are using it, and what weather conditions you will potentially face. Spending a little more now on the right frame can mean saving more money in future. Have a look at our available frame options listed above. If you are still unsure, our friendly team can help point you in the right direction.
I want my marquee to last for as long as possible. Is 100% PVC the best fabric to use?
100% PVC is definitely more durable than polyester, however it is often not the most practical choice. Due to it's weight and thickness, it is much heavier for transporting and also doesn't allow the frame to close all the way down while still attached. 100% PVC can also only be used with screen printing, so it doesn't last as long as dye sublimated printing on polyester. Before purchasing, weigh up your options to see which material is the most practical for your use.
How do I get the best life out of my marquee?
Our marquees have the potential to last years and years. We have people still using our marquees from when we first opened nearly 20 years ago! The secret is to take care of your marquee and treat it like valuable equipment. Some important tips:
- Install the marquee as per our instructions. Ensure the roof is properly secure and taut.
- Use leg weights. Sometimes one set of 15kg iron weights is not enough, it all depends on the weather conditions of the day.
- Don't use excessive force. Avoid stepping on foot plates, yanking pull pins too hard, forcing the frame open/closed. Find where the source of resistance is and work back from there.
- Secure your marquee during transport. Ensure nothing is sliding into your marquee or vice versa.
- Don't drag any part of the marquee along the ground. If the roof, sides, or carry bags are dragged, it will wear the fabric much quicker.
- For polyester tops, leave these on the frame when packing down. Not only is it more convenient, it actually lasts longer compared to constantly taking it off and on.
- Don't leave your marquee unattended. From freak storms/wind gusts, to vandalism, theft, and unexplained damage, there are just too many risks that end up costing you.
- Don't fold your marquee away when wet or damp, it needs to dry out properly to avoid mould.
Do you sell replacement parts/roofs?
Yes absolutely. You can view our range of replacement parts here and purchase them directly. Please make sure you know what size and model marquee you have. If you are unsure, check your original invoice, or contact us and we can confirm with you.