This is a used 3x4.5m Blue Polyester marquee roof. All available tops are in good condition with minimal to no wear and tear. Some tops are a little dirty or stained, but the tops will function like a brand new roof.
Ensure the 3x4.5m frame you have is also from Canopy Outdoor, as our roof is not compatible with other canopy brands.
While these used tops are made from our Polyester fabric, please consider if this material will be right for your use.
We have two primary fabrics: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our roofs are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (top can be left on the frame)
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
What is the condition of these roofs?
These roofs have been used only once or a handful of times, with minimal to no signs of wear and tear. There is likely to be dirt or dust but nothing that is detrimental to the use or life span of the roof. If looked after well, these tops can last almost as long, if not just as long as a brand new canopy top.
Can I return the roof if it is no longer needed?
We do not accept returns for sale items.
I need to replace my roof. How do I know what size I need?
It is not uncommon for people to assume they have a 3x3m or 3x6m, when they in fact have a 3x4.5m. The best way to check your marquee size is to open up your frame all the way, and measure the longest side of your marquee from leg to leg. The measurements will be very close to either 2.4m, 3m, 4m or 4.5m.
If you are able to source the tax invoice of your original purchase, that will also help you confirm the size. You can always give us a call if you are unsure.
How can I get my roof to last longer?
There are many things you can do to help contribute to the longevity of your roof, here are a few key points:
- Ensure the roof fits your frame correctly and ensure it fits well. If the top is too loose, it will pool water in wet weather and stretch further. The more water it holds, the more pressure it puts on the frame and the greater the risk of damage. If the top is too tight, it also puts pressure on the frame and can cause wear and tear to occur at a much faster rate.
- Use all the Velcro fasteners and the pocket for the centre pole. These help keep the roof in place and ensure your marquee is working optimally.
- Leave the roof on the frame when folding down. The constant removal and install of the roof can actually create friction and speed up the wear and tear process (mainly the roof corners and Velcro straps).
- When packing the roof down, ensure the lower Velcro straps on the valances are undone, as it attaches to a part of the frame that collapses down to the ground.
- Don't use excessive force when installing/removing the Velcro straps.
- Don't drag the roof on the ground
- Use the carry bag when storing and transporting your marquee
- Clean the roof once a year, or a few times a year if using it frequently. The roof cannot be machine washed; simply give it a hose down with warm soapy water and a gentle brush/sponge for any tough stains or marks.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor frame, but the marquee looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this for my marquee?
No. While these marquees may look similar to other brands, the constructions are different and the roofs will not work with any other brand other than Canopy Outdoor.
Do you make custom size roofs?
Unfortunately no, as there are a lot of precise measurements required and too many differing types of marquee frames out there.
Can I send you my marquee for repairs?
Yes we can offer repair services at our warehouse (pick up/drop off only). Please contact us to arrange estimated costs and a formal inspection.
If you have a marquee roof that is well worn and/or has extensive tears, in most cases it will need to be replaced.