This is a brand new replacement roof for a 3x4.5m marquee, available in our premium Royal Blue colour (not usually kept in stock). Discount covers the additional charge for premium items.
Ensure the 3x4.5m frame you have is also from Canopy Outdoor, as our roof is not compatible with other canopy brands.
We have two primary fabrics to choose from: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our roofs are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
For 3x4.5m Polyester marquees, the stock colours are: Black, White, Navy, Green, Yellow, and Red.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (top can be left on the frame)
For 3x4.5m 100% PVC marquees (Circulex only), the available colours are: White. Made to order colours are available for 100% PVC, allow 2-3 weeks for manufacturing. Contact us to see our full range of PVC colours!
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
Custom Printing And Branding
Take your marquee to the next level with the addition of some custom branding for your business, club, school, or organisation.
We use dye sublimated printing to ensure you get the best possible life out of your custom design. Our in-house design team can work with you to create something unique; they can also work with your professional designers by providing all the necessary specs.
Printing doesn't happen overnight, so allow enough time to prepare your artwork, plus 2-3 weeks manufacturing time AND a few days for delivery (depending on your location).
If you are after custom printing, check out the Printed Roofs section of our store.
Are some colours better than others for shade?
Yes absolutely! Contrary to common belief, it is the darker roof colours (i.e. black and navy) that will provide you with more shade and keep you cooler. This is because they absorb more light, keeping the heat off you. The only downside is that darker colours fade faster than other colours. Lighter colours hold their colour for longer, but they allow more light inside, consequently making it warmer.
I need to replace my roof. How do I know what size I need?
It is not uncommon for people to assume they have a 3x6m, when they in fact have a 3x4.5m. The best way to check your marquee size is to open up your frame all the way, and measure the longest side of your marquee from leg to leg. The measurements will be very close to either 2.4m, 3m, 4m or 4.5m.
If you are able to source the tax invoice of your original purchase, that will also help you confirm the size. You can always give us a call if you are unsure.
How can I get my roof to last longer?
There are many things you can do to help contribute to the longevity of your roof, here are a few key points:
- Ensure the roof fits your frame correctly and ensure it fits well. If the top is too loose, it will pool water in wet weather and stretch further. The more water it holds, the more pressure it puts on the frame and the greater the risk of damage. If the top is too tight, it also puts pressure on the frame and can cause wear and tear to occur at a much faster rate.
- Use all the Velcro fasteners and the pocket for the centre pole. These help keep the roof in place and ensure your marquee is working optimally.
- Leave the roof on the frame when folding down. The constant removal and install of the roof can actually create friction and speed up the wear and tear process (mainly the roof corners and Velcro straps).
- When packing the roof down, ensure the lower Velcro straps on the valances are undone, as it attaches to a part of the frame that collapses down to the ground.
- Don't use excessive force when installing/removing the Velcro straps.
- Don't drag the roof on the ground
- Use the carry bag when storing and transporting your marquee
- Clean the roof once a year, or a few times a year if using it frequently. The roof cannot be machine washed; simply give it a hose down with warm soapy water and a gentle brush/sponge for any tough stains or marks.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor frame, but the marquee looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this for my marquee?
No. While these marquees may look similar to other brands, the constructions are different and the roofs will not work with any other brand other than Canopy Outdoor.
Do you make custom size roofs?
Unfortunately no, as there are a lot of precise measurements required and too many differing types of marquee frames out there.
Can I send you my marquee for repairs?
Yes we can offer repair services at our warehouse (pick up/drop off only). Please contact us to arrange estimated costs and a formal inspection.
If you have a marquee roof that is well worn and/or has extensive tears, in most cases it will need to be replaced.