This previously used carry bag is a standard single layer carry bag, but with a base with wheels. The wheels on the bag allow for easier transport of the marquee when on concrete or hard road surfaces.
The bag slips over the top of the marquee, slides down and then the base flips under to close it up. It also features a side pocket for your pegs and ropes, with handles located in convenient locations to get you moving.
Internal Dimensions 3x4.5m: 160cm (L) x 50cm (H) x 40cm (W)
Material: 600D/320gsm polyester
Zips: Metal zippers
What is the condition of the bag?
The carry bag with wheels is an ex display and is in very good condition, with no noticeable signs of wear and tear. It is a little on the dirty side but there is nothing that is detrimental to the use or life span of the bag.
If looked after well, the bag can last almost as long, if not just as long as a brand new canopy bag with wheels.
Can I return the bag if it is no longer needed?
We do not accept returns for sale items.
How do I get the best life out of my carry bag?
If you take care of your carry bag, it has the potential to last many years. Things such as lengthy transport times or multiple users that aren't as familiar with the product, can cause some inevitable wear and tear. Here are a few tips you can follow to try and minimise wear and tear:
- Avoid dragging the fabric part of the bag along the ground. The friction will wear at the fabric and can cause holes. If the marquee is too heavy to carry, consider investing in a folding hand trolley.
- Avoid using your bag on rocky/muddy/grassy terrains. Wheeled bags are designed to be used for concrete or hard surfaces.
- Use the handles and try carry the marquee weight evenly. Avoid excessive force when using the carry bag, storing it, and transporting it.
- Secure your marquee when transporting from site to site. If the marquee is allowed to move around or if other objects in transport are rubbing against the bag, this can wear the bag further.
- Don't pack your marquee or carry bag away wet. Ensure both are properly dried out before storing it away, to prevent mould from occurring.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, but it looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this product for my marquee?
The carry bags are designed for our Canopy Outdoor marquees, however in saying that, the bags are designed to be on the roomy side. Please confirm with us the fold down dimensions of your marquee (with the top on), so we can advise whether we believe our carry bags will suit.
Do you make carry bags in custom sizes?
No we do not make our carry bags in custom sizes.
Do you offer repairs?
We do not repair carry bags, as the cost of repairs usually exceeds the value of the bag. If you have any issues or feedback with using the carry bag, please contact us as we are always looking for ways to improve our products.