Our multi wall is a unique side wall solution invented based on the feedback from our customers, testing many variations until we got the combination right! The multi wall provides convenience, flexibility, and protection from whatever the day may throw at you.
We have two primary fabrics to choose from: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our roofs are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (lighter in weight)
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
- Compatible with Circulex frame only
Multi walls are only made in our polyester fabric, please speak with us if you require PVC.
Can I order a printed multi-wall?
We do not recommend printing on multi walls. As the wall is made up and sewn together from many different fabric components, it is very difficult to get a design that aligns. If you are after a custom printed colour or a very basic design, please speak with our team first and we will advise what can and can't be done.
Can I order a multi-wall in 100% PVC?
We do not make multi walls in PVC. The reason being is that 100% PVC is so thick that it makes it difficult to bond all the layers together and maintain durability. We have made customised PVC walls with less layers, so feel free to discuss your needs with our team as we still may be able to find a solution that works.
Are some colours better than others for shade?
For side walls, darker colours will block out direct heat from the sun. In saying that, airflow is also an important key to keeping cool inside your marquee. If you have three or four solid walls up and it is a hot day, then it will be very stuffy and humid under your marquee.
I need to replace my wall. How do I know what size I need?
It is not uncommon for people to assume they have a 3x3m (for example), when they in fact have a 2.4x2.4m. The best way to check your marquee size is to open up your frame all the way, and measure the longest side of your marquee from leg to leg. The measurements will be very close to either 2.4m, 3m, 4m or 4.5m.
If you are able to source the tax invoice of your original purchase, that will also help you confirm the size. You can always give us a call if you are unsure.
How can I get my side wall to last longer?
There are many things you can do to help contribute to the longevity of your wall, here are a few key points:
- Ensure the frame and roof have been properly installed, so that you can attach your sidewall correctly.
- Use the elastic toggles to secure the sides of the wall to the frame, and the wall pegs where possible, to secure the bottom of the wall. If the wall is dragging or constantly flapping in wind, it will wear down the most exposed areas a lot faster.
- Allow the wall to dry out when exposed to wet or damp conditions, otherwise mould will occur.
- Fold the wall away covered, flat, and neat. Packing them away scrunched and uncovered can make the fabric vulnerable to pinching and form holes, as well as attracting stains.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, but it looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this for my marquee?
Many other brands use different methods to attach their side walls and accessories, as well as their sizes will vary slightly. If you are keen to purchase, please contact our team first so we can advise whether our multi walls will be suitable.
Do you make custom size walls?
We can make custom size walls, however there are limitations. Please speak to our team to confirm what can and can't be done.