Printed flags are a great way to draw attention. Whether to promote your brand, service, or to provide a location marker at events, flags are versatile and eye-catching. Our flags are available in three styles and two sizes (these vary slightly based on the chosen style).
Each flag regardless of style or print option will come with:
- 1 x Printed flag (Single or Double Sided Print)
- Set of poles
- Carry Bag
- Flag base (Ground Spike, Stand, or Flat Plate)
Teardrop, Rectangular, and Feather Flags
When people think of printed flags, they often think of the classic teardrop. If you are looking to convey a simple message, then the popular teardrop flag is an ideal choice.
Regular size: 240cm (H)
Large size: 350cm (H)
The best shape for those wanting to make the most of their custom design. It is the easiest shape to work with and can suit any brand or application.
Regular size: 210cm (H)
Large size: 300cm (H)
An elegant and unique flag shape, the feather flag is sure to help your brand stand out amongst the sea of teardrops.
Regular size: 240cm (H)
Large size: 350cm (H)
There's a Solution for Indoors and Outdoors
Printed flags are designed for and predominately used in outdoor settings. We do however provide a few different base options for you to choose from, depending on how you will be using them:
Included in the base package price, these spike bases are the most popular and best solution for outdoor use when setting up on grass/dirt.
Best suited for indoors or sheltered spaces. The stand base includes a water donut which can be filled to provide additional stability, however it isn't recommended for long term use outdoors.
Equally as popular as the ground spike, the flat plate base is a great versatile solution for anyone setting up for indoor and outdoor events. It is still not an ideal solution for long term use outdoors, but it can be properly anchored and have additional weight as needed for tougher conditions.
The flat plate weighs 5kg.
Are there any print limitations to my printed flag?
As far as the artwork goes, there are no design limitations as to what you can include on your design. You can have a one colour print, or a one hundred colour print. You can have text and drawings, you can also have high resolution photos. We will always offer advice as to what we know works and what doesn't!
How can I supply my own artwork?
If you or your designer is putting the design together, contact us and we'll send you the required template. It is important that the following steps are followed:
- The use of vector logos and illustrations wherever possible
- Any photos and rasterised illustrations to be 300 DPI or greater at a 1:10 scale
- Fonts and objects must be outlined, otherwise details can be lost or distorted
- Embed all images or any locally sourced files
- Pantone colour references and brand guidelines supplied where available
I don't have any artwork, can you design something for me?
Around 90% of our orders are designed by our in house graphics team, simply supply your vector logos and asset files, along with your design ideas. If you are after a brand new logo or a complex illustration however, you will need to employ the services of a professional graphic artist.
I need to colour match my flag, is this possible?
Yes we can colour match by using the Pantone Matching System (PMS). If you do not already have pantone colours selected for your branding, you must select colours through an official Pantone medium (i.e. a Pantone colour book or Pantone calibration tools). Without these, you won't have an accurate representation of colour. Alternatively, we can offer a print sample for a small fee.
How long does it take to make?
If you don't have an artwork design ready to go, artwork alone can take anywhere from a day to a few weeks (depending on your design requirements). Once you are happy with the artwork, production time frames are typically 14-21 days. Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you have a deadline, it is very important that you communicate this to us first as time frames can change.
Can I buy two bases for my flag?
Yes absolutely, we plan on adding it to our webstore soon. In the meantime, please contact us and we can confirm pricing and add it to your order.
How do I get the best life out of my flag?
Flags are generally very straight forward and easy to use and care for. The main factor that determines their longevity is how often it is used and the typical weather conditions it faces. Someone leaving their flag up permanently in a sunny, high wind area can expect to replace their flag material much sooner than someone setting it up and packing down for weekly/monthly events. For some simple tips:
- Ensure you purchase the right flag base for your use. Ground spikes are best for outdoors, followed by flat plate bases. Additional weight may be needed on top of the flat plate depending for areas that can be exposed to strong gusts. Stand bases are best for indoor or sheltered use.
- Install the flags as per the instructions provided. Don't take any shortcuts! If anything is unclear, please speak to us for assistance first.
- Don't use excessive force! If you feel resistance when assembling/disassembling any parts, try to source the point of resistance first and avoid forcing anything in or out of place.
- Store the flag in a safe place. Ensure it doesn't get squashed or crushed by any heavier items in storage or transport.
- Take your flag down in the event of approaching strong winds/stormy conditions.
- Don't pack your flag away when wet or damp, as the fabric and carry bag can develop mould if it doesn't dry out properly.
Do you make custom flags?
We do not make custom flags, however if you are after an alternative outdoor flag product, let us know as we may be able to help.
Do you sell replacement parts/flags?
Replacement flags can be ordered separately from the poles. If you require a replacement part from your flag pole kit, then please contact us to confirm availability as these aren't usually kept in stock.