We've all experienced rain coming in sideways, chilly wind gusts, or the glaring hot sun at various points in the day. Side walls are a simple solution to provide additional shade and weather protection, with the added convenience of a quick set up and pack down.
As our marquees have no designated front side (or back), you can put the walls up in any combination you like as any wall fits on any side of the marquee. You can even fully enclose the marquee by using four walls. Often our customers will use solid walls in combination with our multi walls (acts as a door and a window).
While these used walls are made from our Polyester fabric, please consider if this material will be right for your use.
We have two primary fabrics: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our roofs are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (lighter in weight)
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
- Compatible with Circulex frame only
If you would like to purchase a solid PVC sidewall, you can do so here [PAGE COMING SOON].
What is the condition of these walls?
These walls have been used only once or a handful of times, with minimal to no signs of wear and tear. There is likely to be dirt or dust but nothing that is detrimental to the use or life span of the wall. If looked after well, these walls can last almost as long, if not just as long as a brand new sidewall.
Can I return the wall if it is no longer needed?
We do not accept returns for sale items.
Are some colours better than others for shade?
For side walls, darker colours will block out direct heat from the sun. In saying that, airflow is also an important key to keeping cool inside your marquee. If you have three or four solid walls up and it is a hot day, then it will be very stuffy and humid under your marquee.
I need to replace my wall. How do I know what size I need?
It is not uncommon for people to assume they have a 3x3m (for example), when they in fact have a 2.4x2.4m. The best way to check your marquee size is to open up your frame all the way, and measure the longest side of your marquee from leg to leg. The measurements will be very close to either 2.4m, 3m, 4m or 4.5m.
If you are able to source the tax invoice of your original purchase, that will also help you confirm the size. You can always give us a call if you are unsure.
How can I get my side wall to last longer?
There are many things you can do to help contribute to the longevity of your wall, here are a few key points:
- Ensure the frame and roof have been properly installed, so that you can attach your sidewall correctly.
- Use the elastic toggles to secure the sides of the wall to the frame, and the wall pegs where possible, to secure the bottom of the wall. If the wall is dragging or constantly flapping in wind, it will wear down the most exposed areas a lot faster.
- Allow the wall to dry out when exposed to wet or damp conditions, otherwise mould will occur.
- Fold the wall away covered, flat, and neat. Packing them away scrunched and uncovered can make the fabric vulnerable to pinching and form holes, as well as attracting stains.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, but it looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this for my marquee?
Many other brands use different methods to attach their side walls and accessories, as well as their sizes will vary slightly. If you are keen to purchase, please contact our team first so we can advise whether they will be suitable.
Do you make custom size walls?
We can make custom size walls, however there are limitations. Please speak to our team to confirm what can and can't be done.