This is a custom printed half wall to suit a Canopy Outdoor marquee. These are used in conjunction with lock bars and secured to the frame with clamps. If you do not have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, please speak with us first as we cannot guarantee our sidewalls will be compatible with yours.
Printing can take time...
If you have an upcoming event date, please let us know first so we can set up a project plan to ensure your use date can be met.
If no specific date is confirmed with us, then we'd suggest to allow at least 4 weeks for designing artwork, order approval, manufacturing, and delivery. Our turn around times can be much quicker, but it will be determined by the complexity of your artwork and the speed of communication.
We have two primary fabrics to choose from: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our sidewalls are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (lighter in weight)
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
- Compatible with Circulex frame only
Are there any print limitations to my printed half wall?
The only limitations to a printed half wall is if you are getting a single sided print. As the fabric starts off as white before it is printed, this means the opposite side will remain white. You can opt for a double sided print, OR, we can add on the cost of additional wall to sew a plain colour on the opposite side.
As far as the artwork goes, there are no design limitations as to what you can include on your design. You can have a one colour print, or a one hundred colour print. You can have text and drawings, you can also have high resolution photos. We will always offer advice as to what we know works and what doesn't!
How can I supply my own artwork?
If you or your designer is putting the design together, contact us and we'll send you the required template. It is important that the following steps are followed:
- The use of vector logos and illustrations wherever possible
- Any photos and rasterised illustrations to be 300 DPI or greater at a 1:10 scale
- Fonts and objects must be outlined, otherwise details can be lost or distorted
- Embed all images or any locally sourced files
- Pantone colour references and brand guidelines supplied where available
I don't have any artwork, can you design something for me?
Around 90% of our orders are designed by our in house graphics team, simply supply your vector logos and asset files, along with your design ideas. If you are after a brand new logo or a complex illustration however, you will need to employ the services of a professional graphic artist.
I need to colour match my wall, is this possible?
Yes we can colour match by using the Pantone Matching System (PMS). If you do not already have pantone colours selected for your branding, you must select colours through an official Pantone medium (i.e. a Pantone colour book or Pantone calibration tools). Without these, you won't have an accurate representation of colour. Alternatively, we can offer a print sample for a small fee.
How long does it take to make?
If you don't have an artwork design ready to go, artwork alone can take anywhere from a day to a few weeks (depending on your design requirements). Once you are happy with the artwork, production time frames are typically 14-21 days. Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you have a deadline, it is very important that you communicate this to us first as time frames can change.
I need a replacement half wall. How do I know what size I need?
It is not uncommon for people to assume they have a 3x3m, when they in fact have a 2.4x2.4m. The best way to check your marquee size is to open up your frame all the way, and measure the longest side of your marquee from leg to leg. The measurements will be very close to either 2.4m, 3m, 4m or 4.5m.
If you are able to source the tax invoice of your original purchase, that will also help you confirm the size. You can always give us a call if you are unsure.
How can I get my half wall to last longer?
There are many things you can do to help contribute to the longevity of your wall, here are a few key points:
- Ensure the frame and lock bar are properly installed, so that you can attach your half wall correctly.
- Use the elastic toggles to secure the sides of the wall to the frame, and the wall pegs where possible, to secure the bottom of the wall. If the wall is dragging or constantly flapping in wind, it will wear down the most exposed areas a lot faster.
- Allow the wall to dry out when exposed to wet or damp conditions, otherwise mould will occur.
- Fold the wall away covered, flat, and neat. Packing them away scrunched and uncovered can make the fabric vulnerable to pinching and form holes, as well as attracting stains.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, but the marquee looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this for my marquee?
While many brands may have similar looking marquees, there are structural and design differences that will affect the final frame size. A 3x3m marquee from a different company may actually be a 3.1 x 3.1m, so our sidewalls may not be a perfect fit. There are also different finishings and attachment methods used. Please contact us to discuss before purchasing so we can confirm if our side walls will be compatible.
Do you make custom size walls?
We can make custom size walls, however there are limitations. Please speak to our team to confirm what can and can't be done.