Half walls are a popular solution for businesses and stallholders alike. As well as acting a barrier, they provide a unique aesthetic and a method of protection for your equipment.
Our half walls are used in conjunction with lock bars and secured to the frame with clamps. If you do not have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, please speak with us first as we cannot guarantee our sidewalls will be compatible with yours.
Please note: 6m and 8m half walls will have a cut out half way along the top sleeve, to allow for the lock bars to attach to the middle leg of the marquee.
We have two primary fabrics to choose from: Polyester and 100% PVC. Both fabric options will fit the frame in their equivalent size. Our roofs are 100% waterproof, 99.9% UV blocking, Fire rated, Waterproof rated and UV rated.
Polyester is ideal for:
- Regular use
- Quick set up and install (lighter in weight)
100% PVC is ideal for:
- Semi-permanent use (i.e. using as a temporary carport)
- Long camping trips
- Frequenting areas with high humidity
- Compatible with Circulex frame only
Custom Printing And Branding
Take your marquee to the next level with the addition of some custom branding for your business, club, school, or organisation.
We use dye sublimated printing to ensure you get the best possible life out of your custom design. Our in-house design team can work with you to create something unique; they can also work with your professional designers by providing all the necessary specs.
Printing doesn't happen overnight, so allow enough time to prepare your artwork, plus 2-3 weeks manufacturing time AND a few days for delivery (depending on your location).
If you are after custom printing on your side walls, check out the Printed Add-Ons section of our store.
Are some colours better than others for shade?
For side walls, darker colours will block out direct heat from the sun. In saying that, airflow is also an important key to keeping cool inside your marquee. If you have three or four solid walls up and it is a hot day, then it will be very stuffy and humid under your marquee.
I need to replace my half wall. How do I know what size I need?
It is not uncommon for people to assume they have a 3x3m (for example), when they in fact have a 2.4x2.4m. The best way to check your marquee size is to open up your frame all the way, and measure the longest side of your marquee from leg to leg. The measurements will be very close to either 2.4m, 3m, 4m or 4.5m.
If you are able to source the tax invoice of your original purchase, that will also help you confirm the size. You can always give us a call if you are unsure.
How can I get my half wall to last longer?
There are many things you can do to help contribute to the longevity of your wall, here are a few key points:
- Ensure the frame and lock bar have been properly installed, so that you can attach your half wall correctly.
- Use the elastic toggles to secure the sides of the half wall to the frame, and the wall pegs where possible, to secure the bottom of the wall. If the wall is dragging or constantly flapping in wind, it will wear down the most exposed areas a lot faster.
- Allow the wall to dry out when exposed to wet or damp conditions, otherwise mould will occur.
- Fold the wall away covered, flat, and neat. Packing them away scrunched and uncovered can make the fabric vulnerable to pinching and form holes, as well as attracting stains.
I don't have a Canopy Outdoor marquee, but it looks similar to mine. Can I purchase this for my marquee?
Many other brands use different methods to attach their half walls and accessories, as well as their sizes will vary slightly. If you are keen to purchase, please contact our team first so we can advise whether they will be suitable.
Do you make custom size walls?
We can make custom size walls, however there are limitations. Please speak to our team to confirm what can and can't be done.